Analyze the above user's designing style.

Talk about anything related to the level designer.

Analyze the above user's designing style.

Postby Triple J » Sun Aug 30, 2015 10:08 pm

I wasn't sure how else this could be organized as a thread, so I'm gonna try to make it as simple and straight-forward as possible.

Mostly what you have to do here is identify what you think is a good description of how the above user makes their levels. It doesn't have to be really long, but please try to at least back up your opinions with evidence. (Example: Just saying "unconventional" or "awesome" won't make it very clear, but explaining why you think that will help support your analysis.)
My biggest Last Legacy project!
It all comes together right here!
Join the fun and make the list!
Triple J

Re: Analyze the above user's designing style.

Postby Karyete » Tue Sep 01, 2015 5:45 pm

Your style of LDing is very creative, and I suppose "think outside the box" sums your design up quite well. Your Zappy Guy level is a great example.
Karyete

Re: Analyze the above user's designing style.

Postby ColdWater » Thu Sep 03, 2015 4:36 pm

I saw only The Bridge from Karyete ,its a good style with not too much objects. But sometimes there is some problems like in the luminosity. Anyway its the second best creator for me ,the first is BY. I want more good creators because the portal feel dead and we can't do a real creator leaderboard:/

EDIT (september 10) : I blocked da topic ;-;
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) is love ,( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) is life.
Salut la France ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dont be crazy if I abuse lennies ,please ,seriously I love those , same thing if I talk everyday on shadows effect in the LD ,but I like making 160 objects in one single 17x22 screen.
waaaaa
ColdWater

Return to General