Tri-coins that are worth different values.

Tri-coins that are worth different values.

Postby Runouw » Tue Apr 14, 2015 6:24 am

I'm making a suggestion for my own game, yes. I want to see what you think of this idea.

Below are the suggested tri-coin variants and their associated values. I wanted to go with a theme related to 3 because triangles are made up of 3 edges/points, so every coin is worth 3 times as much as the previous.

The order is yellow, green, blue, purple, red, white, and black. I can't see any reason to make a coin worth more than 729 because they are already getting ridiculously high.
Runouw
Site Admin

Re: Tri-coins that are worth different values.

Postby FrozenFire » Tue Apr 14, 2015 5:47 pm

Hmm, I think it would be good if you make tri-coins that are worth more glow, or maybe make them a little bit bigger, so the player can have a clue if these coins are worth more or not.

Also, am totally agreeing with the idea of making the tri-coins worth a number multiple by 3.
FrozenFire

Postby lulzaraptor » Wed Apr 15, 2015 12:50 am

FrozenFire wrote:Hmm, I think it would be good if you make tri-coins that are worth more glow [...]

I literally suggested this in the group meeting yesterday.
lulzaraptor

Postby ColdWater » Wed Apr 15, 2015 11:03 am

Just add color proprieties on squares.
By the way this is a good idea
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) is love ,( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) is life.
Salut la France ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dont be crazy if I abuse lennies ,please ,seriously I love those , same thing if I talk everyday on shadows effect in the LD ,but I like making 160 objects in one single 17x22 screen.
waaaaa
ColdWater

Postby mariofan2014 » Sat May 23, 2015 1:19 am

i like this idea. runouws ideas are always great. i also agree with size change & glow.
but color change sorta. color change would give the squares a unique touch. but at the same time confuse me. cause then how can you tell each ones value. thats why size change would go good with the color change.
mariofan2014

Postby YumaMan9 » Fri Jun 19, 2015 3:02 am

Runouw wrote:I'm making a suggestion for my own game, yes. I want to see what you think of this idea.

Below are the suggested tri-coin variants and their associated values. I wanted to go with a theme related to 3 because triangles are made up of 3 edges/points, so every coin is worth 3 times as much as the previous.

The order is yellow, green, blue, purple, red, white, and black. I can't see any reason to make a coin worth more than 729 because they are already getting ridiculously high.

Great idea, Runouw! :D :D
YumaMan9

Postby YumaMan9 » Fri Jun 19, 2015 3:22 am

Runouw wrote:I'm making a suggestion for my own game, yes. I want to see what you think of this idea.

I think you should also do this for Last Legacy: Chapter 3! :D
YumaMan9

Postby lulzaraptor » Sat Jun 20, 2015 1:39 am

All gameplay changes to the remake apply to ch3
lulzaraptor

Postby MarbleTurtle » Thu Oct 08, 2015 9:39 pm

Your suggestion is a pretty good one. I'm actually getting tired of just the one triangle each time you collect them. This is probably the best suggestion I've seen so far. ;)
MarbleTurtle

Postby John » Sun Aug 13, 2017 6:49 am

I really like this idea, for we will no longer get monry form selling items. But I think the brown triangle is too worthy...

JPG Image update! Image GIF!

Upcoming levels: show
Travel Thorugh the Cave

• Completed on July 21st
John

Return to Suggestions