Level Idea Vault

Talk about anything related to the level designer.

Re: Level Idea Vault

Postby ColdWater » Fri Jul 17, 2015 11:19 pm

A level where the hour (in the level) is wrotten? Some events could appear at 2pm to 4pm for exemple.

I think I will make this ,but Im very busy on my level.
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) is love ,( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) is life.
Salut la France ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dont be crazy if I abuse lennies ,please ,seriously I love those , same thing if I talk everyday on shadows effect in the LD ,but I like making 160 objects in one single 17x22 screen.
waaaaa
ColdWater

Postby Triple J » Mon Jul 27, 2015 7:02 pm

Because I'll be working on the Clovervest Games for many months to come (probably), there are three level ideas I'd like to see happen:
    1) A mystery-themed level that involves birds and fish falling from the sky for some reason, and they get bigger the further into the level you go. They just keep... falling.

2) An arcade-esque level where you ride a log down a very, very long river. How you score points is up to the designer.

3) A horror-themed level where you fall from the sky and into a dark cave. The cave starts out peaceful and life-filled, but as you go deeper into the cave, you'll start finding oddly-colored tunnels, and everything gets darker and darker as you head further in. Eventually, you could barely see a thing, but if you dare enter a passage that shines with a dim, red light, you'll be in for a traumatic surprise. (Make sure it's actually scary, please.)
My biggest Last Legacy project!
It all comes together right here!
Join the fun and make the list!
Triple J

Postby Niicola » Mon Jul 27, 2015 7:31 pm

Triple J wrote:A mystery-themed level that involves birds and fish falling from the sky for some reason, and they get bigger the further into the level you go. They just keep... falling.

What? :lol:
"There is no good or evil, only Akuma."
~ Akuma the raging Demon

Follow me in The Topic of "Coming Soon" Levels/Projects.
First page have been updated to make it look more professional, check it out!
Last update 02/07/16
Niicola

Postby Triple J » Mon Jul 27, 2015 8:13 pm

It's a mystery, isn't it? :P
Triple J

Postby Triple J » Wed Jul 29, 2015 2:04 pm

Triple J wrote:3) A horror-themed level where you fall from the sky and into a dark cave. The cave starts out peaceful and life-filled, but as you go deeper into the cave, you'll start finding oddly-colored tunnels, and everything gets darker and darker as you head further in. Eventually, you could barely see a thing, but if you dare enter a passage that shines with a dim, red light, you'll be in for a traumatic surprise. (Make sure it's actually scary, please.)[/list]

Is anybody willing to take this on?

I REALLY want this to happen, but I'm too busy with my own project, as I said before. In fact, I'd love to hear of it being worked on soon.
Triple J

Previous

Return to General