Graphical Update Topic

Re: Graphical Update Topic

Postby -BY » Tue Apr 28, 2015 12:49 pm

Update is posted for a while now. But apparently seems to need approval. So yeah. Should appear sometime today.
-BY

Postby ColdWater » Tue Apr 28, 2015 12:56 pm

LET THE PARTY BEGIN!

BY will do an update!

Finally ,I found how to do propellers.
Now ,i will use "Scale Item" trigger.
No!

Propellers for... a thing.
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) is love ,( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) is life.
Salut la France ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dont be crazy if I abuse lennies ,please ,seriously I love those , same thing if I talk everyday on shadows effect in the LD ,but I like making 160 objects in one single 17x22 screen.
waaaaa
ColdWater

Postby -BY » Tue Apr 28, 2015 6:39 pm

Defying time and logic we present you the update travelling back in time to better your monday on tuesday.
In case you didn't notice yet. It's right here. At least on this timeline it is.

http://www.lastlegacy.us/forums/viewtop ... t=315#p627
-BY

Postby ColdWater » Wed Apr 29, 2015 5:05 pm

Oh thanks.

By the way I love this glowing box and the spiky tree. But I dont like the second machine.
Dont be crazy if I abuse lennies ,please ,seriously I love those , same thing if I talk everyday on shadows effect in the LD ,but I like making 160 objects in one single 17x22 screen.
waaaaa
ColdWater

Postby -BY » Thu Apr 30, 2015 4:17 am

Any particular reason why you dislike it? I'm up for changes to some extend.
-BY

Postby ColdWater » Thu Apr 30, 2015 9:57 am

Because I dont like the scaled items (on the middle. They are ugly for me) ,but I like the others things (especially the red orb on ground)
waaaaa
ColdWater

Postby Yurimaster » Tue May 26, 2015 12:14 am

Hello all, it has been quite some time since we last met! But here I am with some totally new stuff coming from the oven!

Here above we have a really creepy, and rainy environment. You can also see some new trees I tried to make over here.

Now you can see some red spikes, that will certainly hurt if you touch them. So be careful when near one of those. You can also see another tree I tried to make this time as well.

That's all for today. This might not have been the best update, but I promise the next will surely be more interesting than this one. Stay tuned for more updates on mine or BY's behalf!
Yurimaster

Postby Dante » Thu May 28, 2015 6:25 am

Something about the rain seems off to me. It might just be the length of the drops themselves, though.

Not bad though. Aside from it's slight quirkyness, it looks really good, and fitting.

(The other thing is how it just goes right through the ground, but that's probably too much to work into the game's physics. Let's just go with the drops, I guess)
Dante

Postby KABOOM » Thu May 28, 2015 10:39 am

Assuming the current rain effect is the same as the one in those screenshots, it looks much better in motion.
KABOOM

Postby YumaMan9 » Sun May 31, 2015 12:08 am

I really like snow! Hope they can come up with some really cool looking snowflakes for the levels with snow! :D :D :D :D
YumaMan9

PreviousNext

Return to News