Measuring tool

Measuring tool

Postby Dante » Sun May 24, 2015 8:15 pm

Basically what it says, I guess. A way to measure how many blocks wide or tall a portion of a level is?
Dante

Re: Measuring tool

Postby Triple J » Sun May 24, 2015 9:46 pm

You can already do this...sort of...by selecting multiple tiles at once; divide the "W" and "H" values by 32.

Would indeed be more efficient to have an actual measuring tool, though, especially for easier reference.
My biggest Last Legacy project!
It all comes together right here!
Join the fun and make the list!
Triple J

Postby Dante » Sun May 31, 2015 6:05 am

Definitely more efficient, and with my math skills equaling that of an 11yo, I'm more apt to miscount or miscalculate, which really bugs me if I'm working on big projects that are super specific.

I mean, I could always calculate it by finding the length and width from the area, but that is incredibly difficult due to all the steps needed.
Dante

Postby lulzaraptor » Mon Jun 01, 2015 12:50 am

I made the suggestion a few months back for a measurement 'item'. Basically its an item that displays the maximum jump radius of the player from the item's position.
lulzaraptor

Postby AwesomeJRFD » Tue Jun 23, 2015 11:39 pm

Would it be affected by winged boots and similar items, or would it just show the default jump radius?
ImageImage
AwesomeJRFD

Postby lulzaraptor » Wed Jun 24, 2015 2:23 am

AwesomeJRFD wrote:Would it be affected by winged boots and similar items, or would it just show the default jump radius?

No, however it is highly likely that winged boots will not be accessible under normal circumstances. So you won't have to worry about it unless either 1) you give the player winged boots or 2) the player cheated.
lulzaraptor

Return to Suggestions