Things only working if using specified equipment.

Things only working if using specified equipment.

Postby Triple J » Sat Apr 25, 2015 5:20 pm

What if we had something that could only be triggered if the player had the correct, specified equipment?
In fact, what if enemies were given a property that specifies that it could only be hurt if hit by a player with the correct equipment?
Even more! What if specified triggers would work only if the player has the needed equipment?

Is this possible to be implemented?
My biggest Last Legacy project!
It all comes together right here!
Join the fun and make the list!
Triple J

Re: Things only working if using specified equipment.

Postby YumaMan9 » Fri Jun 19, 2015 3:04 am

Triple J wrote:What if we had something that could only be triggered if the player had the correct, specified equipment?
In fact, what if enemies were given a property that specifies that it could only be hurt if hit by a player with the correct equipment?
Even more! What if specified triggers would work only if the player has the needed equipment?

Is this possible to be implemented?

I'm sorry, but I disagree. We should have the freedom to equip whatever we want to.
YumaMan9

Postby -BY » Fri Jun 19, 2015 5:20 am

Wether it's specific equipment or key items. I personally don't think we will get around using these. After all they're blocking specific paths. It's a good possibility for giving a level more complex structures and secrets for example.
-BY

Postby lulzaraptor » Sat Jun 20, 2015 1:37 am

We discussed this a bit. It's more likely that there will be a "machine" or "spell" that grants passage.

There are plans for over 5 other abilities outside of delta.
lulzaraptor

Return to Suggestions