[UI] Delta Negate Zone + Water don't have properties window

We've got to make the level designer as sleek as possible. Submit all the bugs you find. One topic per bug, please.

[UI] Delta Negate Zone + Water don't have properties window

Postby AwesomeJRFD » Tue Jul 22, 2014 3:38 am

Neither the Delta Negate Zone or Water have a properties window when the arrow on the bottom of the LD HUD is clicked. The only way to modify their properties is through direct code editing.
ImageImage
AwesomeJRFD

Re: [UI] Delta Negate Zone + Water don't have properties win

Postby Triple J » Wed Aug 13, 2014 8:50 pm

To add, I noticed that Water disappears/cuts off when the camera view (also depending on the zoom view) is far enough to the right (in relation to how far the camera can move back to the left, from that point).
Also, please note that no matter where any Water is placed, they'll start cutting off at the same x-coordinates. (Also note that I haven't tried this with altered properties. Until now, I didn't know they could be changed via editing the code.)
My biggest Last Legacy project!
It all comes together right here!
Join the fun and make the list!
Triple J

Postby Triple J » Thu Oct 30, 2014 8:40 pm

Triple J wrote:To add, I noticed that Water disappears/cuts off when the camera view (also depending on the zoom view) is far enough to the right (in relation to how far the camera can move back to the left, from that point).
Also, please note that no matter where any Water is placed, they'll start cutting off at the same x-coordinates. (Also note that I haven't tried this with altered properties. Until now, I didn't know they could be changed via editing the code.)

Did the dev team catch this? I'm concerned that it may have been overlooked. This issue is really limiting.
Triple J

Postby Triple J » Fri May 22, 2015 8:12 pm

Delta Negate Zones still don't function properly. Not to mention their properties window won't pop up, as usual.
Triple J

Return to Bug reports