What happened to Runouw.com?

The general forum.

Re: What happened to Runouw.com?

Postby ~MP3 Amplifier~ » Sat Aug 22, 2015 10:22 pm

Worldsixthocean wrote:After joining the forum for a while, I thought that some people in the site hate me, then I feel kinda bad and unhappy.(Even in the real world, I always thinking about people hate me or not.)But I don't know why even there are some people in the site who hate me, I think I have to still be active in the site. That makes me tired of this. Maybe it is a good time to pause and think about are those people really hate me, and what should I do.

Have people said things that make you think they hate you, or are you doing a bit of risky guesswork? Because to me, you seem pretty respected, when I've seen you around. And if I just so happen to be one of the people you're worried about, then chill out bro because I am the least hating person you'll probably ever meet. ;)

(except for people I dislike of course, heheheh)
~MP3 Amplifier~

Postby Dante » Sun Aug 23, 2015 2:05 am

With diskspace as low as 2gb, overloading it as we did was bound to happen, since we do a lot more than normal sites with communities our size would have done. At most, I'd say we should be shooting for 5 or 10 gigs, but we also need to take into account that we need to be more lenient on everything we do(like multiple forums that could in fact be rehashed instead). Purging the non-counting posts in some off=topic areas could also take some load off of it.

And, like Runouw said, it was PHPBB3 glitch that was causing the cache to flip out and not reset itself like it's meant to. Just a simple fix, considering the select handful among us looking to go into those fields. I'm certain Doram would greatly appreciate the help.
Dante

Postby Oranjui » Sun Aug 23, 2015 2:31 am

—OJ • Thanks for the sig, FF! Ɛ>
Oranjui

Postby Supershroom » Sun Aug 23, 2015 9:14 am

... and it seems to be down again right now. Not showing a "suspended" message, but loading forever and forever.

EDIT: And now it's back again. Time to post my level asap.
Supershroom

Postby lulzaraptor » Sun Aug 23, 2015 9:57 pm

runouw.com now is running on the same server as lastlegacy.us. We're working on a better content management system. The old server used to consume ~200GB of traffic per month due mostly to bots.
lulzaraptor

Previous

Return to General