Multiple suggestions for the game

We've got to make this game as cool as possible! If you have an idea of how it could be better, say it already!!

Multiple suggestions for the game

Postby Not saying! » Thu May 11, 2017 2:49 pm

Hi there,
I thought of several things that I would love to be added to the game.
-A 'loop until' function, like the 'go to' function, but repeats the action for a given amount of time(s).

-A 'play animation' function, for example, play the character's running animation, falling animation, etc., a square's collect animation etc., or an enemy's death animation etc. for [given amount] times or for [given amount] frames. This would work greatly for cutscenes.

-A 'move character or item to a certain point, e.g. move [something or character] to 1104, 1312.

-More enemies and bosses! There are only 19 enemies (most of which are just types of an enemy, like knight, powerful knight, and really powerful knight). Also, they should have special abilities.

-Finish the 'set color' trigger. It's been two years and it still hasn't been programmed. Also, it would be great if the character could change colors.

-A 'make character face direction' function. Again, this would work greatly for cutscenes.

-All secret functions to be in-game.

Thanks for reading! I hope they can be in the game soon! :mrgreen:
Not saying!

Re: Multiple suggestions for the game

Postby KABOOM » Thu May 11, 2017 3:24 pm

Not saying! wrote:-A 'loop until' function, like the 'go to' function, but repeats the action for a given amount of time(s).

-A 'move character or item to a certain point, e.g. move [something or character] to 1104, 1312.

The first one of these can be done already through some use of trigger functions, and both "move character" and "move item" exist and can do what you're looking for.

The others are great ideas, but since the trigger system is supposedly getting reworked for Chapter 3, I don't know how relevant they will be.
KABOOM

Postby Not saying! » Thu May 11, 2017 5:21 pm

and both "move character" and "move item" exist and can do what you're looking for.

I meant that the character or item should move to that point at a certain speed (that the player puts in), rather than teleporting there.
Not saying!

Postby lulzaraptor » Sat May 13, 2017 3:19 am

Not saying! wrote:
and both "move character" and "move item" exist and can do what you're looking for.

I meant that the character or item should move to that point at a certain speed (that the player puts in), rather than teleporting there.

so you mean having the ability to set an item's velocity
lulzaraptor

Postby Not saying! » Sat May 13, 2017 4:16 pm

Yes, exactly.
Not saying!

Return to Suggestions