What's known about chapter 3 so far

Re: What's known about chapter 3 so far

Postby YumaMan9 » Sat May 30, 2015 2:32 am

Runouw wrote:
Cordelia wrote:I have a few questions, Runouw.
1.) When you say open world, what do you mean? Being a 2D game, I assume you're referring to a more Metroidvania type of game? Or maybe just a massive mishmash of places?

Yeah, it's Metroidvania-type open world.

Cordelia wrote:2.) What will be the price of Last Legacy on Steam?
That's all I have for now.

I don't have an official price, but I'm shooting for $10-15.

I'll pay you $20 for the game.
YumaMan9

Postby lulzaraptor » Sat May 30, 2015 2:54 am

woah, slow down. We don't even know how much it will be
lulzaraptor

Postby YumaMan9 » Sat May 30, 2015 10:04 pm

lulzaraptor wrote:woah, slow down. We don't even know how much it will be

It's just an offer. ;)
YumaMan9

Postby lulzaraptor » Mon Jun 01, 2015 12:45 am

We talked briefly about pricing models yesterday. The game might be available for purchase in parts. So if for some reason online payments are difficult, you can make an even smaller online purchase.

Another thing brought up was a 'free level designer lite'. I'll share more regarding that when we get closer to completing the level designer.
lulzaraptor

Postby YumaMan9 » Mon Jun 01, 2015 1:07 am

lulzaraptor wrote:We talked briefly about pricing models yesterday. The game might be available for purchase in parts. So if for some reason online payments are difficult, you can make an even smaller online purchase.

Another thing brought up was a 'free level designer lite'. I'll share more regarding that when we get closer to completing the level designer.

Okay I understand now. Thanks for the info. :)
YumaMan9

Postby Linkmaster » Thu Jun 18, 2015 8:42 pm

2 questions is the chapter 2 game going to still be updated because if I don't want to buy chapter 3 will it still update? and is here a release date on steam?
Linkmaster

Postby lulzaraptor » Fri Jun 19, 2015 2:54 am

Linkmaster wrote:2 questions is the chapter 2 game going to still be updated because if I don't want to buy chapter 3 will it still update? and is here a release date on steam?

1) please restate question in proper English
2) it will probably be available here first.
lulzaraptor

Postby Oranjui » Thu Jun 25, 2015 8:27 pm

my interpretation:
Linkmaster wrote:Two questions: Is the chapter 2 game going to still be updated after the release of chapter 3 (i.e. if I don't want to buy chapter 3, will chapter 2 still update)? And is there a release date on steam?

From what I gather, it seems like chapters 1 and 2 are being "remixed" in Java, and that game will likely be released before chapter 3 is released. I assume that means chapters 1 and 2 will stop receiving updates eventually, with the attention being focused more on chapter 3, but that's just speculation on my part. See this thread.
—OJ • Thanks for the sig, FF! Ɛ>
Oranjui

Postby lulzaraptor » Thu Jun 25, 2015 10:05 pm

Oranjui wrote:my interpretation:
Linkmaster wrote:Two questions: Is the chapter 2 game going to still be updated after the release of chapter 3 (i.e. if I don't want to buy chapter 3, will chapter 2 still update)? And is there a release date on steam?

From what I gather, it seems like chapters 1 and 2 are being "remixed" in Java, and that game will likely be released before chapter 3 is released. I assume that means chapters 1 and 2 will stop receiving updates eventually, with the attention being focused more on chapter 3, but that's just speculation on my part. See this thread.

At this stage of planning, Ch1+2 remake are actually no longer the same game as they once were. Rather its what we wanted ch1 and ch2 to be in the first place before having to cut stuff. If things keep going at this rate, I'd say that it will end up being 90% new material
lulzaraptor

Postby Doram » Fri Aug 14, 2015 1:37 am

So, you're saying that Chapter 1&2 Remix will be a true remake, and not just a port. Sweet.
Doram

PreviousNext

Return to General