Contribute to the WIKI

Contribute to the WIKI

Postby Runouw » Sun May 17, 2015 5:55 am

There's a wiki under development. Since it has many incomplete pages, I'm waiting before putting a link to it on the front page of the website.

I would like to ask all of you to contribute any information you know about Last Legacy to the wiki. Let's make it as complete as possible so it can be a useful resource for everyone else. There can be articles for how to collect the tri-coins in every level, or how to collect all the items in the game, as well as articles for level designer tips and tricks.

To contribute, you have to press the "create account" button in the top-right corner. Unfortunately you cannot log in using your forum accounts, so you need to create new ones.
Runouw
Site Admin

Re: Contribute to the WIKI

Postby Dante » Fri May 22, 2015 3:42 am

If it benefits any, I have the ripped images stored on my drive, so as long as there are pages for enemies, items, and characters, guys, I can add them in.
Dante

Postby ColdWater » Fri May 22, 2015 5:55 am

How can I make an image on my PC?

Windows 7 Familial Edition
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) is love ,( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) is life.
Salut la France ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dont be crazy if I abuse lennies ,please ,seriously I love those , same thing if I talk everyday on shadows effect in the LD ,but I like making 160 objects in one single 17x22 screen.
waaaaa
ColdWater

Postby Dante » Fri May 22, 2015 9:33 am

I more or less decompiled everything, really. If Runouw and Lulzaraptor are okay with it, then I can zip up the sprites and put a download link for them.

Makes me a little unsure of it, though, since this is copyrighted material. I'd rather get the green light first.
Dante

Postby lulzaraptor » Fri May 22, 2015 7:16 pm

Dante wrote:I more or less decompiled everything, really. If Runouw and Lulzaraptor are okay with it, then I can zip up the sprites and put a download link for them.

Makes me a little unsure of it, though, since this is copyrighted material. I'd rather get the green light first.

Its probably fine, but thats not my call.
lulzaraptor

Postby Niicola » Thu Jul 16, 2015 11:18 pm

I'm a bit confused by Large Squares. I mean... they are obviously triangles and I accepted the fact that the main form of currency of the game is "squares". But in the wiki, we can read
Tri-coins are the game's main form of currency.
Are both names about the same thing? It doesn't really matter but, officially, are these tri-coins or squares? I don't know what to think anymore
"There is no good or evil, only Akuma."
~ Akuma the raging Demon

Follow me in The Topic of "Coming Soon" Levels/Projects.
First page have been updated to make it look more professional, check it out!
Last update 02/07/16
Niicola

Postby lulzaraptor » Fri Jul 17, 2015 3:36 am

niicola wrote:I'm a bit confused by Large Squares. I mean... they are obviously triangles and I accepted the fact that the main form of currency of the game is "squares". But in the wiki, we can read
Tri-coins are the game's main form of currency.
Are both names about the same thing? It doesn't really matter but, officially, are these tri-coins or squares? I don't know what to think anymore

We're phasing out some of the names. "Tri-coin" is an intuitive name for a currency shaped like a triangle.
lulzaraptor

Return to News