Symbol, or logo, whatever.

Talk about the Last Legacy level designer creations. Anything from full blown level series to pixel art made with blocks.

Re: Symbol, or logo, whatever.

Postby Triple J » Sat Aug 15, 2015 11:50 pm

If the Ch1&2 Remix/Ch3 release introduces item-grouping, that would mean...
My biggest Last Legacy project!
It all comes together right here!
Join the fun and make the list!
Triple J

Postby Worldsixthocean » Sun Aug 16, 2015 10:04 am

That would be the awesome news for me. For me those logo are too big and if i need to resize those thing i will need to do it 25-30 times with repositioning as the logo have many items in it.
Worldsixthocean

Postby Worldsixthocean » Sun Aug 16, 2015 2:16 pm

Changed red bricks to snow. And also added shadows. Turns out very good.

Worldsixthocean

Postby Triple J » Sun Aug 16, 2015 2:32 pm

My only nitpick is the quadrate edges of the flag, but I don't really know how that's to be fixed without changing its color. Either way, these are pretty original. Good job.
Triple J

Postby ColdWater » Sun Aug 16, 2015 9:27 pm

If youre called ColdWater and you spam shadows in your levels I think 4 layers / groups are not enough , I need more.

Oh and for the quadrate ,it will be a lot easier to place this if you activate Grid Locked or if you zoom at 400 percent.
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) is love ,( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) is life.
Salut la France ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dont be crazy if I abuse lennies ,please ,seriously I love those , same thing if I talk everyday on shadows effect in the LD ,but I like making 160 objects in one single 17x22 screen.
waaaaa
ColdWater

Postby Triple J » Sun Aug 16, 2015 11:52 pm

Would like to point out that by "quadrate," I meant "like a square". As in, those edges are really rough/unpolished, and they look too blocky.

Why I'm unsure how to fix it is because there are no other existing tiles that resemble the white building bricks, and a slanted variant would really help make the flag look at least a bit smoother. At the same time, though, the flag is giant and the icon not even half its size, and making the flag super small will make the icon incredibly tiny, even if it may fine out the blockiness in favor of smoother curves.

Even then, using slanted variants where it's blocky would only make it look a little odd, so that might require a slightly different flag-shape. At best, I'd leave your flag as is; there's not much that can be done about it right now, if anything.
Triple J

Previous

Return to User creations