The Clovervest Games (Project)

Talk about the Last Legacy level designer creations. Anything from full blown level series to pixel art made with blocks.

Re: The Clovervest Games (Project)

Postby Triple J » Wed Sep 16, 2015 7:07 pm

I still don't get it, therefore I must be incredibly stupid.

Somebody kill me...
My biggest Last Legacy project!
It all comes together right here!
Join the fun and make the list!
Triple J

Postby ColdWater » Thu Sep 17, 2015 6:10 pm

If someone would make a level as long as he want ,but always unique ,original and funny ,I would not care of the time. But this level lags a lot on Windows 7 Édition Familiale. I think some that can judge levels correctly have this computer and cant judge your level because its way too laggy. Its strange ,I really dont know why levels like Lost In Dark with even more deco lags less.

Anyways ,good luck ,even if I can't play yours levels ,I hope you will finish this series.

Im already looking for someone to collab (I already have one (probably)
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) is love ,( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) is life.
Salut la France ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dont be crazy if I abuse lennies ,please ,seriously I love those , same thing if I talk everyday on shadows effect in the LD ,but I like making 160 objects in one single 17x22 screen.
waaaaa
ColdWater

Postby Triple J » Thu Sep 17, 2015 7:44 pm

I know how to reduce the lag, but I'm not doing that. I thought it wasn't a problem to over-decorate in anticipation of the Ch1&2 Remix, or was I lied to? (I almost want to say who, but that would be wrong.)

EDIT: I hate the fact that literally half this thread's total replies are just me being an imbecile who doesn't want to change. I still refuse to change, though.
Triple J

Postby Karyete » Fri Sep 18, 2015 6:41 am

Triple J wrote:EDIT: I hate the fact that literally half this thread's total replies are just me being an imbecile who doesn't want to change. I still refuse to change, though.

...what?
Karyete

Postby Niicola » Sat Sep 19, 2015 1:52 am

Triple J wrote:But those top levels on the list, those with more views than mine, levels that get mentioned on Runouw's Facebook page, other designers being entitled as "the best one" or "second best" by other users, and those that get much notoriety (AKA everybody else on the Portal): do I have any of that? Obviously not.

Ask yourself, why do YOU create levels? What purposes do you serve? Are you doing it for fun? To express your creativity? To prove yourself that you exist (which is a natural need for human beings)?

Or do you want to be recognized as the very best level designer out of all the community? There is a very poor chance for anyone to be the best in the world. The only thing you can be the best about is being yourself. You love to compare yourself with others but this is unfounded. You are a very talented/gifted designer and you have your own style.

By telling us that 4.9... FOUR POINT NINE isn't enough, you show us that you always want to overcome your limits. But you should keep in mind that, if your life-goal is to reach Perfection, you'll always live in a negative mood made of exhaust, anger and frustration because this is impossible. There are plenty of reason of why your levels are worth 4.9 and not 5. And not only your levels, it also applies to mine, Shroom's, Karyete's, JRFD's and even Runouw's.

Remind yourself that you are on the Internet. Do you think a famous youtube artist writes in his comment section : "So, there's one thumb down and 999+ nonillion thumbs up but the most important is the one thumb down. I'm talking to you, yes you the one. How can I please you, what did I do wrong? Can you write me a little paragraph if it doesn't bother you, I want to be perfect". No, there's always some anonymous haters/trolls which are annoying but, above all, you must focus on the positive side of your rating (4.9) and not on the negative one (0.1).

Also, it isn't because you worked a real lot on your level that it is the best. Sometimes, I used to spend a lot of time on a level and then, I went back to the reality, took an objective point of view and... deleted my level right away. I know I'm not the only one who experienced that. You must take a step back. Am I throwing a bit too much of myself into this project? Is it really as good as I think it is? I put alot of effort, time, details, secrets and contents in it but will the people really like it?

Tl;dr: I don't know why I wrote so much, I probably just wanted to prove myself that I exist :mrgreen:
"There is no good or evil, only Akuma."
~ Akuma the raging Demon

Follow me in The Topic of "Coming Soon" Levels/Projects.
First page have been updated to make it look more professional, check it out!
Last update 02/07/16
Niicola

Postby Triple J » Thu Sep 24, 2015 2:05 pm

I have no idea how to respond to any of this and still be happy with my project.

But this thread gives me a hell lot of stress, since my motives have changed.
Triple J

Postby Triple J » Tue Oct 06, 2015 7:09 pm

Making this thread was a mistake.

Does anybody even care?
Triple J

Postby Karyete » Tue Oct 06, 2015 7:37 pm

Triple J wrote:Does anybody even care?

Did you just forget about 3/4 of this topic? We've made it extremely clear we care about your project.
Karyete

Postby Triple J » Tue Oct 06, 2015 8:45 pm

How could anybody care about my project when it's barely playable to begin with?
Triple J

Postby FrozenFire » Tue Oct 06, 2015 11:08 pm

Maybe it is unplayable now. But man, just imagine this being done on Last Legacy Chapter 3... It is definitely something I'd like to see.
FrozenFire

PreviousNext

Return to User creations