Painter's Quest

Talk about the Last Legacy level designer creations. Anything from full blown level series to pixel art made with blocks.

Painter's Quest

Postby -BY » Sat Oct 18, 2014 11:05 am

It is said that there's a pristine world assumed to lie within our dreams. A place so brief in it's nature, that anyone who visits it will suffer from strong amnesia the moment he leaves this place.
However. Despite the loss of memory, something remains...

The strong will to return.

This series bases on one of these visits. But something feels different this time. It may be connected to the sudden loss of colours around you. Or is it related to the presence of something more sinister?

It's on you to recollect all 24 shiny colour orbs scattered all around the place to return at least one spot to it's original state. Which one that'd be? Well. You'll have to look for yourself.

This will be my very first level series on this site here. There are currently 3 levels planned.
Depending on the outcome, criticism and patience of mine, I may go for up to 5 levels max.
But that lies within the stars.

I'm really looking forward to finish this one and do hope to get some constructive criticism for the sake of improving further.

(In case someone can think of a better title than ''Painter's Quest, I'll gladly consider anything which gets mentioned here)

That'd be anything for now. ^^
-BY

Re: Painter's Quest

Postby FrozenFire » Sat Oct 18, 2014 7:08 pm

This idea seems very interesting. I look forward to see it ready.

As for the name, though, it would be smarter to change it. How about "Worlds of Oblivion: The Lost Colors"?

Anyways, good luck with your series!
FrozenFire

Postby Niicola » Thu Jul 16, 2015 11:59 pm

-BY wrote:There are currently 3 levels planned.

Will you ever release these, or is it already too late?
"There is no good or evil, only Akuma."
~ Akuma the raging Demon

Follow me in The Topic of "Coming Soon" Levels/Projects.
First page have been updated to make it look more professional, check it out!
Last update 02/07/16
Niicola

Postby -BY » Fri Jul 17, 2015 4:12 am

I didn't forget about this. My main focus currently lies on other things however. But it's definitely on my list of levels I have to do, some time in the future.
-BY

Return to User creations